Atlantic network for renewable generation and supply of hydrogen to promote high energy efficiency
- Funding: Interreg Atlantic Area
- Project code: EAPA 204_2016
- Budget: 2,770,000.00 €
- Period: October 2017 – June 2023
- Website: www.hylantic.com
- Aim: to establish an excellent transnational network to advance the R&D, implementation and commercialisation of hydrogen as an energy vector for future power generation in the Atlantic area, thus providing energy efficient solutions to strategic sectors in the Atlantic region such as transport, marine, ultra-low energy building supply, and/or portable and stationary devices.