The application period for the “Transport Modernization” grants is now open.
These aids are aimed at modernizing private passenger transport companies that provide road transport services and private companies involved in the transport of goods by road. To advance the development of European corridors, improve logistics and intermodality, as well as the digitization and sustainability of freight transport.
For SMEs and freelancers with tax residence in Spain and one of these:
- Holders of an authorization identified as the MDPE, VDE, MDLE or OT key,
- That provides public urban transport service by bus, or
- Involved in freight transport processes as loader/unloader or sender/receiver
Promoted by “Consejería de Industria, Turismo, Innovación, Transporte y Comercio”.
- Incentive effect
- Temporary priority until the end of the budget
- Maximum two modernization application
- Minimis is applied
Deadline: June 30, 2024.