Integrated water, energy and resources production for sustainable seawater desalination
- Funding: European Commission,
- Call: LIFE Programme 2021 – Environmental
- Project code: LIFE21-ENV-ES-LIFE-INDESAL/101074444
- Budget: 3,117,233.14 €
- Period: August 2022 – January 2026
- Webpage: https://indesal.revolve.media/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aim: to develop and demonstrate an integrated and circular seawater desalination scheme, with a lower carbon footprint than conventional desalination process, that recovers energy and raw materials from the process.
- Partners: ACCIONA, University of Cantabria, APRIA Systems, REDstack BV, and REVOLVE.
LIFE INDESAL (LIFE21-ENV-ES-101074444) is funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or The European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA). Neither the European Union nor the granting authority can be held responsible for them.